So what am I thankful for this week?
1. My health - my hip is feeling much better and overall I feel pretty balanced with my exercise, sleep and activities. Let's ignore the massive sugar influx.
2. The fall leaves that are sticking around longer than I expected.
3. Peace - I recently found this place of acceptance with the chaos at work. Usually, it stresses me out to the point where I get sick and run down, but I've found a way to understand I can't do it all, but I'll try my darnedest to do what I can.
4. Heat - we finally turned it on (held out until November 1st)! But I'm still opting to sleep in a sweatshirt and pajama pants.
5. Dry bike commuting - it's been a good challenge to force myself to ride to work. The manfriend let me borrow his new panniers so it makes it a bit easier (no back sweat or weight on your shoulders), but still time consuming.
The running front: I'm keeping my mileage around 25 miles per week. Last weekend the manfriend and I ran 11 miles. They were tough. My legs felt like logs from the beginning, but after running 31 miles on trail, I'm not going to let a little 11 miler stop me. This weekend is our 8 miler and then a little "taper" week before the EWEB Run to Stay Warm Half Marathon.
And of course, I'm always thankful for this guy ^
What are you thankful for this Thursday?